Apply for a Gold Loan today in Ajmer.
Get your Gold Loan approved within days with transparent lending criteria and transparent processes.
Current gold loan interest rates start @10.25% Check Best Offers
Compare gold loan rates of different banks to get the best offer from HDFC Bank, Tata Capital, ICICI Bank, IDFC First Bank, Axis Bank
Get a gold loan based on your eligibility at the best rates using a gold loan eligibility calculator online.
What is Gold Loan
Get a gold loan through an Indian bank India with rates of interest ranging between 7percent p.a. and 29 percent p.a. and 29% p.a. amount between Rs.1.5 crore with a repayment period beginning at 3 months, and lasting up to four years, based upon the loan plan selected by you. You can offer your jewelry and gold ornaments to get funds in the event of a financial crisis.
As an individual, you can avail low interest gold loan in ajmer just by making easy submission of the applicantâs owned gold, or gold coins just like a security with any of the reputed banks. As you make the timely payments of the loan amount, the bank then successfully returns the submitted collateral. Nowadays, applying for a gold loan is easier as the entire loan application process is hassle-free and one gets instant loan approval along with quick disbursal right into the respective bank account.
A gold-backed loan is a fast and simple way to obtain cash for an emergency. Be sure to conduct the required research and then apply for the low interest gold loan in ajmer, adequate for your needs and the repayment capacity.
Features and Benefits of Gold Loan
Given are the features and benefits of a Gold Loan-
The gold that has been pledged to the bank or financial institution is an insurance policy or collateral for the amount of loan repaid.
These options can be as short as 3 months up to the maximum of 48 months.
The additional fees and charges that could be applicable to the gold loan include – processing fees, late payment penalties for late payment of the loan’s interest and valuation charges etc.
There are three main options that lenders offer to clients for the payment of a gold loan Repayments are made in Equated monthly installments (EMI) The payment of interest in advance and repayment of principal balance at the conclusion of the loan term. Interest is paid on a monthly schedule and the payment of the principal amount due at the conclusion of the loan term..
How to Apply for a Best Gold Loan Online?
Just thinking about how to get a gold loan in ajmer, then it is a simple process. You might be able to get gold loans via either offline or online channels. To apply for an online best Gold Loan, either you can visit the official website of the lender or perform the following steps:-
- Step 1 : If you need a thorough Gold Loan comparison before deciding on the bank, visit rupiloan.com.
- Step 2 : Click on the Gold Loan tab.
- Step 3 : Fill in the required information like name, contactNo, loan amount required,PanCard No etc on the form given on the right side.
- Step 4 : Click on âSubmit Button’.
- Step 5 : At this step, you will be requested to provide a few more details to get customised offers.
- Step 6 : Compare your eligible offers and select the one that meets your requirements.
- Step 7 : Get assistance from our loan advisors or choose to complete the online journey to get instant loan approval and disbursal.
Documents Required for Loan Against Criteria
You need to be ready with the following list of documents to be submitted at the time of loan against criteria application:-
- Identity proof- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport
- Address proof- Passport, Driving License, Election ID card, Utility bills
- Witness Letter in case of illiterate borrowers
- Documents for the disbursement of loans from post-loan in the event of there are any.
Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Gold Loan EMI Calculator is an online tool that helps you to calculate the EMI by entering details about the loan amount, interest rate and tenure. Advanced EMI calculators also build an amortization schedule which gives you a break up of every EMI into interest as well as loan repayment. EMI calculators are preferable over manual calculation due to their instant and accurate results and an ability to do multiple calculations in one go.
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
You need to be ready with the following list of documents to be submitted at the time of Gold Loan application:-
- Gross annual/monthly income
- Minimum age requirement of 21 years
- Adequate examination of your property
- Income proof documentation
- Existing liabilities
- Either you are self-employed, or even salaried, youâre always eligible for a mortgage loan.
How to Get Instant Approval on Gold Loan?
To get instant approval on a personal loan, you need to fulfil the following conditions:-
- If you want to boost the odds of your loan application being approved, make sure you are sure to check the lender’s eligibility criteria prior to applying for the loan. However, in general, any individual who is above 18 years of age and has got a stable source of income can apply for a gold loan. Also, any applicant with a maximum age up to 70 years is also eligible to apply for a gold loan.